Monday 28 July 2008

Into the fray

I finally bit the bullet today and signed up for Factional Warfare.

Of course, nothing it ever quite as simple and straightforward as that, and I'm left waiting on timers again!

I'm really very new to PvP in Eve, obviously I've been shot at and killed plenty of times, but I've never actually entered into combat with another capsuleer voluntarily. Factional Warfare was (apparently) designed for people just like me, so I thought I'd give it a go.

I wanted the option to pull out of it later on if I find that it's not quite my cup of tea, but I didn't want my employment history to reflect my fickle nature so I created my own corp and signed that up. I've got about 16 hours of the 24 left, so I should be able to enter into my first pew pew sometime tomorrow. I really have no idea what to expect but I'm quite excited.

Most of all, I'm hoping I might find some like-minded pilots to join forces with somewhere down the line. My little crew has slowly dwindled and I'm the only regular player left so things have been a bit lonely recently!

So, Amarr scum, quake in your pods for MalphasWats will be bringing his guns to bear in a system near you!

No comments: